When it comes to free sporting bets, NetBet are at the front of the queue with various ways of picking up some freebies. Naturally, you’ll need to be a customer and will need to have made a qualifying bet selection in order to claim, but the process is ever so simple and could even turn out to be ever so rewarding! First up is the welcome offer; €30 in free bets and spins for new customers.
€30 free bet and free spins!
Simply sign up, deposit and place a single €30 bet and receive a €30 free bet and free spins! There are more than 25,000 live streamed events every month with the ability to get closer to the action than ever before, thanks to NetBet’s tailored live score centre, match stats and in-play updates. The boosts are popular here as they offer a daily selection of specially prepared bets boasting some of the best odds in the market!
Snap Bet is a feature that allows players to bet on a goal scored in the next 30-seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes of live football! All these features offer a greater gaming experience with additional chances to win and pick up freebies. Want more? I’s a good job there’s more then!
- Add2Bet is live betting like you’ve never experienced before! Modify your bets by adding selections in the hope of maximising your winnings!
- Golden Goal: Win more than €30,000 by playing one of three exciting golden goal grids.
- Bet Maker: Personalise your own selections and receive the best odds for your choice(s).
Fan of golf? There’s a free bet up for grabs up until August 29th. To participate, sign in, opt-in and place a single bet of €20 win or €20 each way on the outright of any PGA Gold Event to receive up to €40 as a free bet, but only if they’re leading after the first round!
More free bets come with the virtuals. Bet €10 on a single virtual sports event and receive a €5 free bet to use on virtual sports! No opt-in required for this one! NBA lovers also qualify for a free bet when placing a €10 three-fold or more bet on NBA! Receive €5 back each week when placing minimum odds of 2/5 per qualifying selection.
Bets can be placed at this bookmaker on many different sporting events around the globe and with a jam-packed 2020 still to come, NetBet offer very competitive odds if not the best odds available! The sporting events scheduled to take place this year are as follows:
- 31 July to 16 August: Snooker – World Championship at the Crucible Theatre
- 23 August: Football – Champions League final in Lisbon
- 29 August to 20 September: Cycling – Tour de France
- 31 August to 13 September: Tennis – US Open in New York
- 12 September: Football – 2020-2021 Premier League season to start
- 27 September-10 October: Tennis – French Open at Roland Garros in Paris
- 4 October: Athletics – London Marathon
- 12-15 November: Golf – Masters at Augusta National